Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Getting ready to take our wonderful, exciting, adventurous trip across the world with my man Bill! We fly out this afternoon & evening to rendezvous in 17 hours in New Delhi and then on to Kathmandu, Nepal. Meggie, my daughter meets up with us there and we take her on a beautiful trek to Panchase to visit Bill`s three lovely friends, the Didi`s. After trekking the shopping begins back in Pokhara and Kathmandu for new jewelry pieces or findings with fabulous silver work and turquoise and old coral. I`ll be posting as often as I can with photos too so you can have a headstart on seeing my inspirations for new work! Check on me often cause you know if Bill is involved, it will be interesting. Namaste and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment